Use the Dynaudio Music app to change radio presets
- Open the Dynaudio Music App.
- The app will open on The Music page. If you are on another page than the Music page, please navigate to it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to find “Radio” and press it.
- Browse through the radio station library using either Location, Genre, New Stations or Most Popular Stations.
- When you have found the station, you want to add tap the “add to preset” icon .
- Now select the speaker on which you want to change the preset and press one of the five slots for presets to replace one of the current presets.