From iOS, you have multiple options to play to a Dynaudio Music speaker. Below is a list of your options.
Dynaudio Music App (Wi-Fi)
- From the Dynaudio Music app you can browse radio stations and play them to your Dynaudio Music speaker without assigning it as a preset first.
- If you have a music service (TIDAL) linked to your Dynaudio Music app, you are also able to access and play your playlists, favorite artists and Music Now playlists directly to your speaker.
- If you haven’t connected your speaker to Wi-Fi, see here how to connect.
- Read more about Music Now here.
- To play via AirPlay, you first need to connect your Dynaudio Music speaker to Wi-Fi. When the speaker is connected, you will find the speaker available in the AirPlay menu on your iOS device.
- Bluetooth works independently of Wi-Fi and can, therefore, be used when speaker is outside Wi-Fi range. Pair your device with your Dynaudio Music speaker and play.
- If you haven’t connected your device to your speaker via Bluetooth, see here.
- Simply plug in a 3.5 mm mini-jack cable in your Dynaudio Music speaker and iOS device to play.
- Simply plug in your Apple USB cable in your Dynaudio Music speaker and iOS device to play. Please note, that your device will charge during USB playback which will affect the battery life of Dynaudio Music 1 and 3.