From Android, you have multiple options to play to a Dynaudio Music speaker. Below is a list of your options.
Dynaudio Music App (Wi-Fi)
- From the Dynaudio Music app you can browse radio stations and play them to your Dynaudio Music speaker without assigning it as a preset first.
- If you have a TIDAL subscription linked to your Dynaudio Music app, you are also able to access and play your playlists, favorite artists and Music Now playlists directly to your speaker.
- Read more about Music Now here.
- If you haven’t connected your speaker to Wi-Fi, see here how to connect.
- To play via DLNA, you first need to connect your Dynaudio Music speaker to Wi-Fi. When the speaker is connected, you will need to use an app that supports DLNA playback.
- Bluetooth works independently of Wi-Fi and can, therefore, be used everywhere. Pair your device with your Dynaudio Music speaker and play.
- If you haven’t connected your device to your speaker via Bluetooth, see here.
- Simply plug in a 3.5 mm mini-jack cable in your Dynaudio Music speaker and Android device to play.