From Mac, you have multiple options to play to a Dynaudio Music speaker. Below is a list of your options.
- To play via AirPlay, you first need to connect your Dynaudio Music speaker to Wi-Fi. When the speaker is connected, you will find the speaker under sound output devices.
- The speaker will also be available in iTunes, from where you can play locally stored music or music from Apple Music, if you subscribe.
- If you haven’t connected your speaker to Wi-Fi, see here how to connect from Mac.
- Bluetooth works independently of Wi-Fi and can, therefore, be used everywhere. Pair your Mac with your Dynaudio Music speaker and play.
- If you haven’t connected your Mac to your speaker via Bluetooth, see here.
- Simply plug in a 3.5 mm mini-jack cable in your Dynaudio Music speaker and Mac to play.
Optical (Music 5 and 7)
- Use an optical miniplug <-> optical toslink cable and plug in toslink in your Dynaudio Music speaker and miniplug in your Mac to play. Please make sure your Mac has a combined analog/optical 3.5mm port. Macs from early 2016 and onwards does not have optical an output.