From Windows, you have multiple options to play to a Dynaudio Music speaker. Below is a list of your options.
- To play via DLNA, you first need to connect your Dynaudio Music speaker to Wi-Fi. When the speaker is connected, you will need to use a media player that supports DLNA playback.
- The free software ‘Stream What You Hear’ allows to stream all audio from your Windows PC to your Dynaudio Music speaker. To learn more about ‘Stream What You Hear’, see here.
- If you haven’t connected your speaker to Wi-Fi, see here how to connect.
- Use iTunes, from where you can play locally stored music or music from Apple Music, if you subscribe.
- Airfoil lets you stream to your Dynaudio Music speaker via AirPlay from Windows. To learn more about Airfoil, see here.
- Bluetooth works independently of Wi-Fi and can, therefore, be used everywhere. Pair your Windows PC with your Dynaudio Music speaker and play.
- If you haven’t connected your device to your speaker via Bluetooth, see here.
- Simply plug in a 3.5 mm mini-jack cable in your Dynaudio Music speaker and Windows PC to play.
Optical (Music 5 and 7)
- Use an optical cable to connect your Dynaudio Music speaker to your Windows PC to play. Please make sure your Windows PC supports optical output.