In case the Xeo settings have accidentally been set, or unexpected malfunctions occur, a factory reset can be useful. After the reset, functionality will be improved and you can re-install your Xeo system with all individual settings right from the start.
Note: A reset should always be performed with all Xeo loudspeakers and the Xeo Transmitter / Xeo Hub / Xeo Connect.
Resetting the Xeo loudspeaker
- Switch the loudspeaker on using the remote control.
- Point the remote control to the loudspeaker and hold the ON button for more than 5 seconds.
- The LED on the speaker will begin flashing red-blue.
- Release the ON button.
- The LED stops flashing.
The loudspeaker is now set back to the factory default settings:
- Channel: A
- Frequency mode: Frequency Switching
- Input: 1
- Volume level: high
- Remove all signal cables, but leave the Connect powered by either the 5V power adapter or USB power.
- Take the Connect in your hand.
- Press and hold the buttons Bluetooth Setup and WiFi Setup for about 5 seconds.
- The LEDs on the front will go out, release the buttons and wait until Connect has rebooted.
The Connect is now set back to the factory settings.
Resetting Hub / Xeo Transmitter
- Remove all signal cables, but leave the Hub powered by either the 5V power adapter or USB power.
- Take the Hub in your hand.
- Switch the ABC Id switch quickly between A and B settings, at least 10 times.
- The LED on the Hub starts flashing red-blue.
- Stop switching when in A position. The LED stops blinking.
The Hub is now set back to the factory settings:
- Channel: A
- Frequency mode: Frequency
- Switching Input: 1